Auction Terms & Conditions This is an online absentee bidding process. If you win the high bid here, you have not purchased the item. An auction representative will take your bid to the live auction and bid on your behalf. If you are the highest bidder at the live auction, then you will be contacted and we will make arrangements for payment and pickup! Thanks for your participation and good luck!
*Mr. Ed's is not responsible for the delivery of your purchase(s). Please make arrangements to pick your items up and/or have them delivered via a private delivery service after funds transfer.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with any and all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen NOT to personally examine them.
* Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any bid at their sole discretion.
* Applicable taxes (does not apply to titled vehicles)
* Buyer's Premium rate charged will be 10% for online purchases only
*Titled Vehicles must be paid for in cash or via wire transfer.
*3% Convenience Fee will be charged for all Credit Card purchases greater than $1,000.
* Online purchases must be paid for in full before pickup.
* Arrangements must be made by the successful bidder for shipping of vehicles.
* Auction Company is not responsible for shipping or damage that may occur during shipping.
* Location and court to be used for dispute resolution will be Rogers County Oklahoma.
* Auctioneers reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
* For ONLINE auctions, Winning bidders will be notified by email when the Online Auction has ended.
* For ABSENTEE auctions, winning bidders will be determined at the Live Auction. We have a representative that bids on the High Online Absentee Bidder's behalf at the Live Auction based on their maximum bids made online.
*For ABSENTEE auctions, Winning bidders will be notified by email when the Live Auction has ended.
1. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect of the lot or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described by the Auctioneer/Staff or elsewhere and no liability shall be by the Auctioneers/Staff in respect of any such faults or errors. Advertising information has been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the consignor but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make his own inquiries.
2. Unless prior arrangements are made, miscellaneous items left after 1 days following Purchaser's payment will be considered abandoned and sold for storage. Titled vehicles will be charged $25.00 per day following the Auction. Vehicles left outside the security gate longer than 1 week following the auction will be towed at owners' expense.
3. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and no bidder shall retract his bid. ALL BIDS MADE IN U.S. DOLLARS. All sales are final. All buyers must register and agree to the following terms and conditions prior to bidding. If the Auctioneer determines that any bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the item from the auction, and having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that an advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of Buyers, Seller and/or Secured parties.
4. Any dispute arising as to any bid shall be settled by the Auctioneers at their sole discretion and at the Auctioneers' discretion, the Auctioneer may immediately put the lot in the dispute up again for sale with the original purchaser responsible for sale fees, no sale fees and any deficit in sale price.
5. The Auctioneers shall have the right to consolidate or break down lots, or to offer a complete facility as a single lot. Auctioneers reserve the right not to acknowledge or accept any bid even if it is merely a fractional advance over the preceding bid. The Auctioneers retain the right, without notice, to withdraw any lot or lots, prior to sale of said lots.
6. The Auctioneers assume no responsibility for any liability once bid is accepted. Merchandise "as is" with all faults. Purchasers are advised to pre-arrange for insurance coverage of their purchases. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the Auctioneer's gavel and/or ending of online bid and thereafter the property is at the risk of the buyer and neither the seller, nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
7. Titles are processed in accordance with the Oklahoma DMV. Rules in the State of Oklahoma may differ from rules in other states and may require further processing by the buyer. Units that do not require titles in Oklahoma may have such requirements in other states. The auctioneer/owner is not responsible and may not be able to in some cases provide documentation required by other states.
8. All applicable sales or excise taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items unless the buyer files with the Auctioneers proof of exemption from all such taxes in a form satisfactory to the auctioneers. If there is a buyer's premium, the tax is applied after the combined total.
9. The purchaser shall not be entitled to possession of any of his purchases until total purchase price of all his purchases has been fully paid and in the event the purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price for any lot within the prescribed time or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the Auctioneers shall retain the possessory lien on all lots of the purchaser, and have the right to resell such lots by public or private sale without notice of any kind to the Purchaser. Any deficiency arising upon the resale, together with all expenses thereof, shall be paid by the purchaser. Any auction deposit shall be retained by the Auctioneers for application against such deficiency. Forfeiture of the deposit does not release the buyer from full payment.
10. All cost and the responsibility of such removal shall be borne by the purchaser. The Auctioneers reserve the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any purchaser of lots requiring dismantling, rigging or hot cutting. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and save harmless both the Consignor and Auctioneers against any damage caused by the act of Purchaser and/or his agents in connection with the dismantling or removal of any lot. If removal of said lots requires licensed contractors, buyer agrees to the hiring of said contractor who can provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.
11. All lots must be removed within the time announced or posted at sale. At Purchasers' sole cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the Auctioneers. If for any reason the purchaser fails to remove any lot within the time specified, the lot shall be deemed abandoned and the Auctioneers, at their sole discretion, may resell per paragraph 8 above or removed and store the said lots at Purchasers' sole risk and expense. In addition, Purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by the Auctioneers because of Purchasers' failure to remove any lot within 1 day.
12. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneers' are unable to deliver any lot, or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Auctioneers' sole liability, if any shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
13. Except as herein set out there shall be no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. Each and every item will be sold "As Is, Where Is", with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. CONDITION OF LOTS: Bidders shall examine or inspect items prior to the day of the auction. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. neither Seller nor Mr Ed's Auction Company MAKES ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET. Mr Ed's Auction Company & Seller EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted. CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after the said item has been removed from the premises.
14. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at his own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of the third parties and the Bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the auctioneers, their agents, employees, sellers, owners or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any causes whatsoever.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms